Andrew's Birthday Andrew's Birthday

It's ok I guess...

It is good for a first video. However, the main weakness is that is is extremely short. I guess that a flash like this doesn't need to be long, and it was a funny puchline. I encourage you to keep trying!

NGReviewEater responds:

Fair enough; thanks for the review.

EDIT:

Now that I look at it, yeah it is INDEED very short...

Mini sonic?(random short) Mini sonic?(random short)

Not very good.

Of course the concept is funny and the animation okay, the reason I'm rating this low is because of it's length. Maybe, you could do a compilation of shorts, which will greatly increase your chances of passing.

Also, this is not suitable for everyone, it should be rated "teen" for mild text.

Tailselric responds:

lol ok ill keep that in mind :D i was going to add more but i want to see if people would like this and im not to good with botten and other things yet XD

The letter *heart* The letter *heart*

Okay

The drawing was pretty good and animation satisfactory. For some reason, the text sometimes didn't all appear in the bubbles. Also, you need a preloader so it doesn't loop.

zimie responds:

I was going to use one of the preloaders from here, but at the time I was grounded and my school has it block.

Grey Story Grey Story

Very Beautiful

The music and art style, as well as the gradual changing of the character and environment made this very artistic. I look forward to seeing more from you!

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Very funny and original!

A very hilarious game. He truly only lives once.
I tried to close the window right before I died, but I was still dead when I came back!

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Quite Interesting

Usually when I play games like these, I try to be a people pleaser. However, after I played the first time, I decided to go for all of the endings, and in the end, I felt the most comfortable when I ended up leaving Leigh. This is an interesting game, despite having only two options when asked what to say. This game is quite thought provoking, and despite being short, you really see a lot of character in Leigh. This game it truly worth my 10 stars.

Sonic 2 - Sky Chase Sonic 2 - Sky Chase

So happy!

I cannot discribe how cool this is. I feel like I'm bouncing from one cloud to the next!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah, that tends to happen. Especially in Sky Chase XD

&amp;lt;A&amp;gt; Stars <A> Stars

Has a mysterious feeling.

I like the beat. It feels that I'm on a space planet. Good work!

Can You Feel The Sunshine(rmx) Can You Feel The Sunshine(rmx)

Pretty Good. The tails doll wants to see you now.

Great work! I liked the strings and the beeps. Though I miss the vocals (only a bit) this is very good! I would like to see more Can You Feel The Sunshine remixes in the audio portal.

Tails Doll Tails Doll

Very Creepy!

Nice job! The dark, evil eyes compliment the creepy red pupils! It looks like it could chase you with those long legs or grab you (if it had fingers) with those arms!
I don't believe in the curse, but it's fun to scare little kids with!

Tails, Sonic, and Knuckles Tails, Sonic, and Knuckles

Nice Job!

This looks really good! I loke the shading you used. I look forward to more of your artwork!

Sethdd responds:

thanks! yea im still working on submitting the rest of my artwork =D