Grey Story Grey Story

Very Beautiful

The music and art style, as well as the gradual changing of the character and environment made this very artistic. I look forward to seeing more from you!

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Very funny and original!

A very hilarious game. He truly only lives once.
I tried to close the window right before I died, but I was still dead when I came back!

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Quite Interesting

Usually when I play games like these, I try to be a people pleaser. However, after I played the first time, I decided to go for all of the endings, and in the end, I felt the most comfortable when I ended up leaving Leigh. This is an interesting game, despite having only two options when asked what to say. This game is quite thought provoking, and despite being short, you really see a lot of character in Leigh. This game it truly worth my 10 stars.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Great!

This tutorial was so helpful for me to get out of spriting! It makes me realize how great I can make my flash look without having to be an awesome artist with the best programs! 11 out of 10 stars!

Helbereth responds:

Thanks.. I think...

There's nothing wrong with sprites when used properly... they're limited, though.

NINJA Brawl NINJA Brawl

This game is awesome!

I can't complain about anything, the visuals were amazing and the gameplay spectacular.
However, I found a bug. When you fall down and die, you can drink a health potion, but you still die and lose the potion. I thought I should point that out.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Oh no! Yeah that's a flaw in the game, sorry. Just don't drink any health potions when you're dead :) I might have to go and fix that sometime, but I'm so damn busy with other stuff at the moment, but thanks for pointing it out.

Glad you like my game :)
Thanks for the ten!

William and Sly William and Sly

Excellent!

The visuals are superb! The animation was beautiful to look at, from Sly turning around to William bending down to talk. The gameplay also ran smoothly, with a sense of freedom because of Sly's high jump. This game also boasts a nice, relaxed difficulty, but it requires a lot of skill to find all the mushrooms, kill all the darklings, open all the chests and pull all the levers. You just can't complain about anything.

Portal Hopper I 2.0 Portal Hopper I 2.0

Good begining.

The 3rd level exit doesn't work, and there's way more room for improvement. Try making enemies, powerups, longer levels ect.

A Small Favor A Small Favor

Amazing!

This is a great adventure game, with the optional favors to add a bit of spice, it makes quite a great game!
However, I found a bug, when you get the yellow clearance from Milos, and kill the scavanger, you can't go back into the transit! I look forward to your next game!

Sonic Demo 2 Sonic Demo 2

No bugs!

The level design was good, so there weren't any impossible jumps or anything. Also, where did you get the song? You had better luck with platformers
than I did. XD

RicStrife responds:

There are a few bugs, but not to worry lol

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Confusing...

The art tutorials were pretty good, probably teaching some good techniques. Sadly they were confusing. Some tell me to go to a tab, or a window or something, that I have never heard of before! Most people who read tutorials don't know all the stuff in flash, and I don't even know if this is for the version I'm using, so next time, try to simplify it, but don't spare a bit of detail, because sometimes some tutorials just said something like "Do this and your done!" when I have no idea how to do what they just said!

Summary: Make the tutorials simpler, yet more detailed.